The IAMCR Law Section invites submissions of abstracts for papers or panel proposals for the 2016 IAMCR conference to be held at Leicester University, Leicester, United Kingdom from July 27-31, 2016. The deadline for submissions is February 15, 2016.
Conference theme: "Memory, Commemoration and Communication: Looking Back, Looking Forward"
See the conference key dates and deadlines: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/keydates
Law Section CfP: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/cfp_law
Convocatoria de la Sección Derecho, en español: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/cfp_law_es
See all Calls for Papers for IAMCR 2016: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/cfp
Visit the conference website: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016
Important dates and deadlines to keep in mind:
- 1 December 2015 Open Computer System (OCS) available for abstract submission
- 15 February 2016 Deadline for submissions
- 1 April 2016 Notification of acceptances of abstracts
- 15 April 2016 Deadline to apply for travel grants and awards
- 28 April 2016 Deadline to confirm your participation
- 20 May 2016 Last day to register at discounted early-bird fee
- 30 June 2016 Deadline for full paper submission
- 7 July 2016 Final conference programme published on the website
- 27-31 July 2016 IAMCR 2016 Conference.
Rodrigo Cetina Presuel